What to use to make the airport buildings has always been a challenge complicated by the fact that in New Zealand I have never been able to find the Evergreen Plastics I see my American and British friends using to make their terminals beautifully detailed. Typically in its place I have utilised wood offcuts, balsa, card and plastic containers.
- Step 1: Use masking tape to connect two packages together
- Step 2: Cut out two pieces of card which will form the pier base
- Step 3: Masking tape the card together
- Step 4: Attached the card to the base of the pier
- Step 5: Use masking tape to mould the base onto the piers